Danny Ayers : CV
I'm a software developer/consultant with many years experience, particularly around advanced Web technologies. I'm based in Italy, and although I'm looking ideally for part-time contract work, I'll happily consider anything.
Daniel John Ayers
- all major Web technologies, including Linked Data and Semantic Web/RDF
- Android development
- Arduino programming
- Digital Signal Processing
- Databases : SQL, NoSQL, SPARQL etc.
- Deep Learning/Neural Networks
I have made significant comtributions to 10 books (Wrox, Wiley & Sams publishers), tech-reviewed many more. I've co-written several academic papers, and written for magazines on both electronics and Web technologies.
- Digital & analog electronics
- Music technologies : recording, computer manipulation, acoustics etc.
- Wood/metal/plastic work
- Various arts ∧ crafts : woodcarving, painting etc.
Community & Standards Work
- Atom (IETF)
- Semantic Web Outreach (W3C)
- GRDDL Working Group (W3C>)
- Web of Things (W3C)
I always have lots of projects on the go. I use GitHub for software-related ones.
- List item one
- List item two
- List item three
Interests and Hobbies